Day 14 of Keto Life and Still Survivng!

It's been 14 days since I've started a new healthier lifestyle that I feel works for me. Some ups and downs, wanting this, wanting that, but it's okay because the important part is, I sucked it up and got over it. My daily goal is to stay below 20 net carbs which I been doing great with. 

One of the things I wanted to talk about was a delicious way I was able to eat "nachos". Who needs nacho chips  when you have pork grinds? 


That's right, Pork Grinds! A healthier substitution if you're looking for a new way to have some nachos without the carbs. 

I haven't weighed myself in a bit, which I won't for at least another week. I don't want to have a scale or tape measure to drive me nuts!  

I have noticed that I wake up before my alarm clock, just about every morning, I don't feel blah when I do wake up which is nice. I feel like I can get out of bed, and be up to ready to go! 


Anyways, I better go for now, I have to help my little man with some Valentines Day cards for tomorrow. Have a good one! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Start of a New Beginning

New Keto Lifestyle, Day 7!!