New Keto Lifestyle, Day 7!!

Well today is my 7th day on this keto lifestyle. It hasn't been extremely hard, but not extremely easy, but I do feel my mindset is in the right place. 

I'm starting to really feel the effects of my body changing (in ketosis). Some of these effects are a bit fatigued, and a sweet taste in my mouth. It's been a little bit of a blah day for me today, but I know it will get better. 

Don't shame me for playing with my cheese and my son's dog toy! (He's absolutely adorable)



Tonight, I'm probably going to have a blt salad, which I mainly cook the bacon, and put it into a bowl of lettuce with some cheese. I have a low carb mayo until I start making my own which i'm super excited to do. (We were suppose to make it before, but bought the wrong oil haha) 

On a good note, I have finally increased my water intake which is a big thing for me! (and really it's great for everyone) 

 I'm hoping tomorrow i'll feel more like myself, so I can make some mashed cauliflower in bulk. I know many people don't like cauliflower, but let me tell you,  if you season it well, having it mashed is AMAZING. I used to eat a lot of mashed potatoes and this substitute is something I am completely fine with. 

I'm really learning to substitute many things well. I substitute my sugar for Nustevia for my coffee,  I substitute my milk for unsweetened vanilla almond milk.  (It's seriously delicious) 


So tonight, I hope everyone has a great night. We're expecting a good amount of snow tomorrow so unsure if my son will have a snow day or not. I just hope I feel a little more normal. Ps. We have so many new ingredients and spices coming this week, and we are so excited. I will definitely be sharing them with everyone! 

Have a great night all!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 14 of Keto Life and Still Survivng!

The Start of a New Beginning